Policies & Disclaimers
Scottsdale Hair Extensions Salon
As a courtesy, we will send a text and/or email to confirm your service appointments beginning two days before your appointment date. If you do not respond to your text and/or email, we will attempt a second confirmation one day before your scheduled appointment.
If we have not received a response, we will attempt a phone call. If we are unable to reach you, and can only leave a message, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments, and the cancellation fee.
Cancellation, Deposit, and Prepayment Policies
We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services.
Cancellations are to be made 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time. If a cancellation is not made within the specified time frame, we will charge the card on file for 50% of your scheduled appointment. If you no show to your appointment, we will charge 100% of your scheduled appointment.
We require a deposit to hold all appointments upon booking. If a deposit is not made the appointment will be canceled. Cancellations are to be made 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time. If a cancellation is not made within the specified time frame, you forfeit your deposit. If you NO SHOW you forfeit your deposit.
Exchanges & Returns
If for some reason you are unhappy with any products purchased at our salon, they may be exchanged for another product within 7 days of the original purchase date. NO REFUNDS.
All New Dimension guests have a choice of either putting a deposit down or a credit card on file for the following appointments:
Any Hair Appointment of 3 Hours or More
($75.00 deposit or credit card on file)
(50% of the service cost or a credit card on file)
Bridal Parties and Groups of 3 or More
($35.00 per person non-refundable deposit in advance)
If you cancel with less than 24-hours’ notice or ‘No Show,’ you will lose your deposit. All deposits can be used towards your final bill or kept on file for future bookings.
All ‘No Shows’ or late cancels (less than 24 hours notice) will require a credit card on file or prepayment will be required to book any future appointments.
Our salon reserves the right to require prepayment.
We regret that late arrivals cannot always receive an extension of scheduled times because of booking restrictions and will be responsible for full-service fees.
For spa appointments, please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to fill out any necessary paperwork. Occasionally, a service consultation may be needed or time to change into spa attire. Our spa treatments require various levels of undress, but privacy, respect, and guest comfort are of paramount importance to all New Dimension Hair Extensions Salon therapists.
Child & Infant Policy
- We love all children and thank you for your understanding: please arrange for childcare before arrival. For the comfort of all guests, Management will ask you to reschedule if your child is rambunctious.
- We have a NO CHILD/INFANT policy in both our New Dimension Extensions Salon unless the minor is having a service with a parent or guardian at the same time.
- For the safety of your children, no child may accompany you while you are having a service unless the minor is scheduled for a service at the same time.
Cell Phones & Devices
Since our goal is to provide a relaxing and tranquil environment, we ask our guests to mute all communication devices during each visit.
If, for any reason, a client is dissatisfied, please inform the front desk coordinator before leaving the salon (hair services must be scheduled within seven days of the service). New Dimension has a No Refund policy on all services provided.
We will make every attempt to satisfy our guests and accommodate any adjustments. Please understand that if a guest schedules an adjustment and does not show up, that is considered forfeiting your complimentary adjustment. You are still able to set up an appointment, but there will then be a charge.
Product Return Policy
New Dimension Hair Extensions Salon will accept Aveda product returns (excluding make-up, brushes, perfume, and chakra) up to 30 days from the purchase date. For all other returns, please contact the manufacturer directly.
Within seven (7) days of the date of purchase, New Dimension Hair Extensions Salon will refund or issue an in-store credit for any returned products originally purchased with Cash or Credit Card.
After seven (7) or more days from the date of purchase – OR – if your product was originally purchased with a Check, New Dimension Hair Extensions Salon will issue you in-store credit.
All returns must have proof of purchase at New Dimension Hair Extensions Salon.
- Walk-ins welcome!
- Wireless Internet is available.
- Prices are subject to change.
- No Out-of-State Checks
- All credit card payments will include a 3% surcharge fee, which is not greater than our cost for credit card fees. All guests are welcome to change their preferred method of payment upon check out to cash or check (Michigan only) to avoid the surcharge fees.
- The goal of each New Dimension Hair Extensions Salon professional is to exceed your expectations. Gratuities for superior performance are appreciated.
- The salon is available for a variety of special events, including bridal groups and more. (Deposit is required for booking.)
- We recommend patch tests for all services and offer them upon request. Please notify a staff member of any known allergies so that we can proceed accordingly and mark your client file for future reference.
- New Dimension Hair Extensions Salon is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen property.
- We offer salon jackets to any guest getting hair color applied to protect clothing. These are available in our lobby coatroom.
Client’s Maintenance/Home Hair Care Program
Please read each of the following statements carefully. Please initial in each space provided indicating your understanding, acceptance, and compliance with the terms and conditions of this contract.
It is emphasized that you take special care of lengthening hair. Hair extensions properly applied and cared for, are beautiful and an exciting way to have longer, thicker hair or even add color to hair. If you follow the steps here, we guarantee your experience with hair extensions will be very rewarding.
Remember, it is in our best interest to have your extensions always looking and feeling their best, and of course, you too want your hair to be fabulous.
- Prevention of tangles is the single most important aspect of caring for hair extensions. Use only products recommended by your stylist. When shampooing. DO NOT scrub your hair excessively. Massage your scalp gently and work the shampoo to the ends. Rinse thoroughly. Use conditioner according to the company’s instructions. Comb gently from the ends to the scalp. Use a wide-tooth comb when wet and a boar bristle brush when dry.
DO NOT use any oil-based products. If you do not follow these instructions, we cannot guarantee that the extensions will not come out. If the client does not follow proper instructions, you will be charged to reapply for the extensions that have been affected. DO NOT shampoo for 2-days after your extension has been applied. You may rinse your hair and apply a leave-in hair conditioner (Recommended by your stylist). You should not wash your hair with your hair face down. Always tilt your head back and lather hair from top to bottom. Never dry with a scrubbing action, wrap with a towel to absorb water.
- NEVER GO TO BED WITH WET HAIR! If you go to bed with wet hair, tangles will occur. It may be difficult to untangle them once they become dry overnight. Dry your hair as much as possible and then put your hair into a loose braid.
- NEVER COLOR PERM OR USE ANY OTHER TYPES OF CHEMICALS WITHOUT CONSULTING________________________________________________,
- After having the extensions applied, the client MUST return to the salon for routine follow-up visits. The first visits should be no longer than 2-weeks after application. Failure to do so will result in the forfeit of any given warranty from the stylist. Also, failing to call and notify the stylist of any problems that you experience with your extensions will also result in the forfeit of any given warranty from the stylist.
- Some bonds may get tangled if you do not brush your hair regularly, therefore the natural fall out of your own hair may cause a little tangle between bonds. If this should occur, please do not hesitate to contact your stylist. Please DO NOT try to correct any problems on your own. Contact your stylist IMMEDIATELY. Your extensionist/stylist is the ONLY person that can be allowed to correct any problems that might arise. Failure to comply and not have the problem corrected could cause irritation and discomfort and must be addressed immediately or IT WILL void the warranty.
- Just like our natural hair, you should not allow chlorine water from swimming pools or Jacuzzis to stay in the hair extension. Rinse thoroughly and use clarifying shampoo and conditioner. Let is sit on your hair for 3-minutes, and rinse hair with warm water. DO NOT RINSE WITH HOT WATER! Follow with a spray leave-in conditioner recommended b your extensionist/stylist. REMEMBER -Even if you do not shampoo your hair, rinse thoroughly, lightly towel dry and apply a leave-in conditioner. Following these guidelines will help increase the longevity of your extensions.
- It is normal to lose a few extensions per month. If this does occur within a specified time frame. DO NOT PANIC! Return to your stylist to have them replaced.
- Following these guidelines, you will be able to keep your extensions looking and feeling the best that they can.
- VERY IMPORTANT! If any other stylist that the original extensionist performs any service on your hair including perm, color, bleach, haircut, shampoo, blow-dry, and styling, the WARRANTY WILL BE VOIDED!
- NEVER use any other over-the-counter products purchased at drug stores, cosmetic stores, beauty supply stores, etc. unless otherwise recommended by your extensionist.
- Once deposits and orders of hair are made, there are NO REFUNDS and cannot be returned to the manufacturers.
- After extensions have been applied, a client MAY NOT decide that he/she just wanted to try them out and decide that they don’t like wearing them and want them removed, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS GIVEN! Extensions at no additional cost may remove the hair provided they are removed within a 7-day period. Any time after this grace period, a service fee will be incurred for the removal of the extensions. The fee is to be determined by the stylist at the time of the service.
- The abuse or the misuse of styling tools such as Combs, Brushes, Blow Dryers, Hot Irons, and Hot Rollers, as well as over-the-counter hair products or products recommended by the extensions/stylist, may result in damaging your hair extensions.
14 Failure to follow these instructions/contracts is grounds for forfeiture of the warranty. This means NO REFUNDS IN PART OR IN WHOLE. This applies to but is not limited to services rendered by the extensionist/stylist or the extensions themselves.
As long as you care for your new extensions properly and as recommended you should be able to wear them for a minimum of 90-days for skin wefts, and 90-days for I Tips shrinks/Cord Fusion.
Failure to follow these instructions and guidelines will void your I Tip, Skin Wefts/I Tip Shrinks, and Cold Fusion 30-warranty.
Providing you take proper care of your new hair extension, you should be able to wear them for a minimum of 30 days, for skin wefts, and 90 days, for I-Tips shrinks and Cold Fusion.
If these instructions and guidelines are not followed, your I-Tips, Skin Wefts/I-Tips Shrinks and Cold Fusion 30-day warranty will be void