Get In Touch
Thank you for contacting us with your Hair Extension concerns. You are important to us and we will return your call and answers your questions at the end of the day when Hair appointments for the day have been completed. Thank you!
Watch This Live Testimony!
Watch a very satisfied client share her personal testimony, on Regrowing her real hair while utilizing my patented holistic extensions systems , plant based color, and restoration services .
Do You Do Same Day Appts?
Private One On One Appts !
I do not generally provide same-day appointments for these reasons:
I am not a chain so I focus on only 1 or 2 clients a day to be able to give you the personalized service that is required and that you deserve.
- At the consultation, we decide which system, method, and colors you would like to achieve, and the appointment can be booked within the next few days.
- This is to ensure that your hair will receive the best methods and color, catering to your desires with the end result saving you money and time. I want you to be satisfied with your investment!
- I do not do “move-ups,” like the other salons. I physically take all the hair out and put it all back in different sections manually, again, to ensure the integrity of the hair health long term and grow your investment.
- I do not operate like most of the other average “extension only salons.”
- I cater to hair extension repair, color correction, hair restoration and education using my New Dimension Extensions llc™ brand tools and premium hair that are like no other.
- With that said, I have certified, mentored, and handpicked stylists in Arizona that I have personally trained for the last 3 decades
- If the same-day appointment is required you may purchase the hair the same day from my online and or in-salon store At that time I can recommend one of my certified loc docs, hair extenders, or trichologists.
Can You Work With A Pixie Or Very Short Hair ?
Can you work with a Pixie
I have worked with nearly 10,000 clients with all lengths and textures of hair. I have worked with countless clients with very short or pixie style cuts. I, myself, have suffered from hair loss due to cancer and am trained in seven methods of extensions in order to appeal to all hair lengths and textures. A minimum of one to two inches is needed as a foundation for application. Check out my gallery page to see a few of my miraculous transformations
I Have Very Fine Hair ?
Fine hair is very very common, as I grew up with this and have been wearing hair extensions for 30 years, so that’s not an issue at all because that’s most of my clientele.
The only issue that may come into play is when a stylist is not well-versed in several methods of extensions, or is not licensed.
Licensed professional are education by the board of cosmetology about basic and scalp medical issues.
Color or technique is appropriate for everyone and we can determine your best solution with an in-person consultation. I also have patented hair restoration systems and manufactured my own natural inner wellness compounds, to assit in the Regrowth process while wearing my holistic extensions systems
How long Will This Hair Last ?
After 35 years of research and development importing my own hair for the last decade it all depends on how well you follow the policy and disclaimer that you were given the day of your appointment lighter shades normally can be your use 2 re applications darker shades three times to reuse
Will The Color Match My Hair ?
Will the color match my hair ?
How do I get the color to match and blend?
I am a 35 -plus year veteran of the hair industry and I have trained internationally. I was a platform color educator for Aveda for 20 years, until recently relocating to Arizona.
I have merged with a company called Forumla 18 where I educate clients, consumers, and stylists on customized color blends using holistic color products.
I have chosen these companies to work with because they use low ammonia, no formaldehyde, and are paraben and gluten free.
When it comes to extensions, as a rule of thumb I always recommend that clients get their hair cut and colored at the same salon at which you get your extensions installed.
This approach ensures complete consistency with color and also ensures that the integrity of your hair health is maintained. This is one scenario where you don’t want too many cooks in the kitchen.
I have been importing my own hair for over a decade however I only usually order three or four colors and I custom each client by hand I custom color every single strand that goes into my clients hair I don't buy hair off the shelf colored already, And that's what sets me apart from a lot of the other extension only salons
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.